The raincoat, reimagined. While standard rain slickers provide impermeable protection, they lack essential breathability. An Ilse Jacobsen™ raincoat provides waterproof and highly breathable protection in one stylish package to keep cool, wet weather from ruining your day.
Softshell rain jacket in a lightly tailored, three-quarter length silhouette.
Contrast lining, drawstrings, and zips create a striking, two-tone finish.
• Two-layer softshell features a woven outer bonded to an inner fleece face.
• Poly-woven shell offers a 5,000 mm waterproof / 5,000 g/m²/24 hr breathability rating.
• Pairs with a Teflon® DWR coating that improves waterproof protection.
• Fully taped inner seams.
• Inner fleece face is brushed, increasing surface area to improve warmth retention.
• Stretch weave improves range of motion.
Zip hardware is laminated to maintain water-resistant protection.
Attached, brimmed storm hood with adjustable drawstring.
Two-way front zip with extended zipper garage.
Long raglan sleeves.
Zip hand pockets.
Zip pocket at the left sleeve.
Media-device compatible, inner zip pocket with headphone cord router.
Extended hemline with gusseted back vent.
Logo detailing at the sleeve pocket.
Style Number: RAIN 7B.
Shell: 94% polyester, 6% elastane;
Lining: 100% polyester.
Machine wash and line dry.
Product measurements were taken using size 34 (US Women's 2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Ilse Jacobsen 3/4 Length Two-Tone Coat KNXUPAJ