Cold winds can sap your strength and your motivation on the trail. The packable, ultralight design of the KUHL® Parajax Wind Breaker keeps the weather off when the weather turns foul at a moment's notice.
Highly compressible design is packable into the right hand pocket.
• 12D, ultralight shell provides windproof protection that maintains breathability.
• Acrylic coating provides water-resistant protection.
• Tear-resistant ripstop design in a 10Nx10N / 2.25 lb rating.
• UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
• Koncealer™ mesh lining at the yoke provides breathability with a jersey-knit look that moves easily over base layers.
• Shell: 0.9 oz/yd² / 30 g/m² fabric weight.
• Lining: 3 oz/yd² / 100 g/m² fabric weight.
Articulated funnel hood with single-point adjustable drawcord at the back.
Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
Long sleeves with gathered elastic cuffs.
Zip hand pockets.
Lightly curved hem with adjustable drawcord.
Vented back yoke.
Shield logo patch placed at the left sleeve.
Machine wash and line dry.
Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
KUHL Parajax SDORUIR